Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Team Over!

If you already entered via my other site, you're STILL entered! Don't worry!


Oh, yes, I will sell my blogging soul for a month's supply of Cottonelle! (Did I mention that Brent's still funemployed?) If I'm one of the first 200 to blog about this (and it looks like I will be), I get myself a month's worth of Cottonelle toilet paper as a member of the Mom Bloggers Club.

I'll participatie in the Cottenelle Roll Poll - http://www.cottonellerollpoll.com/ as a member of Team Over!

And by leaving a comment on THIS post, YOU will be entered to win 1 of 10 Cottonelle gift baskets randomly chosen on January 29, 2010 from all entries.

Nice, clean, wobbly bits for everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I'm definitely an "over" gal. This has been a long standing debate in part of our family since I was old enough to use toilet paper. We were an "over" household, but my grandmother preferred "under" and would CHANGE OUR ROLLS to "under" when she visited. She and my mom would then get into it...whack-a=doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am an "over" kind of person, my husband and daughter, unfortunately are "under" people, so it is definately a battle in our household!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted Team Under :) *Thanks* for the giveaway!
    theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Template by Delicious Design Studio